Sunday, October 5, 2008

Regalos y Premios/ Gifts and Awards

Después de varios días de ausencia sin poder postear he vuelto! todo porque mi humanita estuvo super ocupada trabajando para mantenerme, gracias humanita!
Ahora les muestro mis regalitos que no fueron muchos pero fueron dados con mucho amor!

After severals days without posting I am back! everything was because my human was super busy working to support me, thanks human!
Now I'm going to show you my gifts even though they weren't a lot but they were given with a lot of love!




Gastón: Oooohhh! una mantita nueva! solo para mi! lo apruebo! muajajajaja!
Gastón: Ooooohh! a new blanket! just for me! I approve it! muahahaha!




Gastón: Pero quién eres tu????
Regalo: Hola Gastón, soy tu otro regalo de cumpleaños! Mi nombre es Mc Pollo! sorpresa!!
Gastón: Noooooo! eres un pollo! noooo! ya es suficiente con pollito en casa!! el que dice que es mi conciencia!!! grrrr!!
Mc Chick: Pollito? también esta acá? que coincidencia! la ultima vez que lo vi estábamos siendo incubados por nuestras madres, él es mi primo!

Gastón: But who are you???
Gift: Hi there Gastón, I'm your other Happy B-day gift! My name is Mc Chick! surprise!!
Gastón: Nooooooo! you're a chick! nooo! It's enough with chickie at home!! the one who says that is my conscience!!! grrrr!!
Mc Chick: Chickie? Is he also here? What a coincidence! the last time I've seen him, we were being incubated by our mothers, he's my cousin!



Gastón: Qué suerte la mía, 2 plumiferos en casa y encima familiares.. grrrr..
Humanita: Gaston! se amable con tu regalo, el no te ha hecho nada.

Gastón: Lucky me, 2 chicks at home and on top of that, they're related...grrr..
Human: Gaston! Be nice with your gift, it hasn't done anything to you.




Gastón: Humanita tiene razón, Mc Pollo no me ha hecho nada( todavía).. sólo ha sido amable conmigo, he sido un gato muy malo! Mc Pollo! te doy una lenguita en señal de amistad!
Moraleja: No juzgues a Mc Pollo por ser familia del pollito muajajaja!

Gastón: Human is right, Mc Chick hasn't done anything to me ( not yet).. he has been just nice to me, I've been a bad cat! Mc Chick! I give you a lick in sign of friendship!
Moral: Don't judge Mc Chick for being related to Chickie muahahaha!

P.D. Quiero agradecer a karen Jo por los premios que me ha concedido, muchas gracias!
P.S. I would like to thank to karen Jo for the awards, thanks a lot!





Aquí están las reglas:
Here are the rules:

1) Pon el logo en tu blog.
Put the logo on your blog.
2) Enlaza a la persona que te ha premiado.
Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nomina al menos otros 7 blogs.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Enlaza estos blogs al tuyo.
Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Deja un mensaje a tus nominados en sus blogs.
Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Me gustaria pasar estos premios a :
I'd like to pass these awards on to:

Gunther
Juyi
Scottie
Lili
Girasol
Copito
Jane

Que tengan un buen comienzo de semana amigos!
Have a nice week all of you my friends!

33 comments:

Jane said...

Thank you dearest Gaston!! I am so happy and honoured to receive these awards! I will put them on my page as soon as possible and follow the other rules too. You are a very kind and wonderful feline!
Many loving puurrrsssss for you, from
Jane and your crocheted cousins

Jane said...

PS I love your latest photos with you and the chicks!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Thank you so much for passing on the awards to me, Gaston! I'm very honored...=)

Love the photos of you and your new toys too!

Scottie

Noemi Risco Mateo said...

Oooh, me encanta la foto en la que le da un besito al pollo ;)
Saludos,
Tanakil.

Anonymous said...

gaston,
fiquei muito honrado com os prêmios, viu? parabéns pelo seu blog. acompanho todos os posts.

Villana said...

Hola Gaston! Hemos pasado por tu Blog y nos ha encantado, sos muy lindo (me dice Ginebrita jiji)
Besosss

Anita said...

Por Dios Gastón, tu casa va aparecer un corral, ¡Muahahahahahahá!

Esa manta se ve calentita... prrrrrrrr... ideal para meterse debajo y pasar la tarde durmiendo... prrrr...

La pandilla said...

Cuanbtos regalitosssss prrrrr feñicidades Gaston , eyyyy yo quiero un pollo como el tuyooooooooooooooo , mamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??????'

Daisy said...

You were very, very nice to give the little McChick a kiss!

Gunther said...

gracias amigo, manana acutalizamos el blog y ponemos el premio :O)
yeeeeeeeeeeee

Melito said...

Hola amigo!
Que mantita más linda (es del color preferido de mami jeje) y bueno,ten paciencia que seguro que Mc Pollo no es tan puntilloso como pollito :P!.
Las fotos son muy bonitas,sobre todo la de la lenguita con Mc pollo!.Felicidades mil por tus regalos!
Un lametón amigo mio arf arf

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you had such a nice birthday. The blanket looks very comfy. I am glad that you have decided to give McChick a chance.

Mr. Hendrix said...

¡Hola Gaston! Siento esto tomó tan mucho tiempo para regresarle. Mi mamá estaba también ocupada últimamente. Pienso que me gustaría "a la patada de conejito" aquel juguete de pollito. Es el mejor modo de tratar a animales llenados. A veces es agradable abrazarlos aunque.

Gracias por ayudarme con mi español. Mi mamá y yo siempre tratamos de aprender.

Hi Gaston! I am sorry it took so long to get back to you. My mommy was also busy lately. I think I would like to "bunny kick" that chick toy. That is the best way to treat stuffed animals. Sometimes it is nice to hug them though.

Thank you for helping me with my spanish. My mommy and I are always trying to learn.

Alex said...

Que lindas fotitos !!!
Me encanta lo que te regalaron ... quiero jugar con ese pollo ... le voy a decir a mami que me regale uno =)

Besitos

Anonymous said...

Yo Gaston! I missed your Birthday, I am sorry. I am happy you had such a good day and one of your gifts is now your friend. That purple blanket really suits your super-orangey fur. Stylish fella!

La Gatera said...

Nosotros también dejamos un premio para ti en nuestra Gatera.

Saludetes, Gastón!

Lola and AppleJack said...

Hi Gaston!

We have an award for you on our bloggie!

Love Lola & AppleJack

::: ShAnY ::: said...

denuevo gracias gaston! y tengo mas premios para ti! pasa cuando puedas =3 ya despellejaste al pollito? hahaa

Anita said...

¿Cómo te va Gastón? ¡Hace tiempo que no sabemos de ti!

Mascotones said...

Hola Gaston nos recuerdas? somos los amscotones hace un largo tiempo que no acutlaizamos, y nos encontramos con la sorpresa de que nos oorgaron un premio y te lo entregamos avos.. pasa a recogerlo...
que ellos regalos te han hecho jjji muy divrtidos... te djemaos abracitos!!!!

Mascotones said...

somos los mascotones si que la secre anda mal hoy jaja

Girasol said...

Hola Gaston, disculpa por no pasar antes por aqui, mi master ha estado muy ocupado.
Felicitaciones por el premio y ese McPollo se ve muy lindo parajugar al igual que la manta.
gracias por los premios.
patita y lametones

Everycat said...

Oh Gaston, I thought you were back! Hope everything is well with you fella!

Whicky Wuudler


PS. I have a blog now Yay!

Anonymous said...

Jajajajaja, así que ahora tienes que convivir con un pollo... y que para más remate le ha dado por llamarse McPollo... averigua si se come, nunca está de más un buen bocadillo... :D

Gunther said...

pasé a saludarte vecino :O)

The Cat Realm said...

Gaston - where are you? We miss you! Are you o.k.?

Jane said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS dear Gaston, and to your human too!!
Love and hugs from Jane (kiss kiss)

Everycat said...

A Very Happy Christmas to Gaston and his family!

Whicky Wuudler


PS: Hope you are ok Gaston!

Karen Jo said...

Feliz Navidad!

Anita said...

¿Dónde andan? ¿Están bien?

¡Feliz Navidad!

Anonymous said...

Those play by play pictures were great!

Hope you made good use of the warm blanket.

pet urine odor said...

Well if you took the time to learn how to talk to your human to post for you, you can also take some time to learn how to post yourself. Don't rely on humans just, as human children learn to care for their own. Same goes for you!

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

And making money with it is as simple as 1..2..3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will advertise
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

So, do you want to start making profits???

Click here to launch the system